Welcome to our practice! We are pleased you have chosen the providers of
Mid-South Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center for your dermatologic and skin care needs.
|Monday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
You may make account payments through the online patient portal. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express & Care Credit. You may also pay with your HSA card or Flexible Spending Account card.
To set up your portal account, email our office at [email protected]
- To better serve you, please bring your insurance card, photo ID and pharmacy card to your appointment. If you do not bring your valid insurance card at the time of service, it could cause a delay in your appointment. We may ask that you reschedule the appointment or pay in full at the time of service. If your insurance requires a referral, you should contact your primary care physician and have it sent to our office 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Our office participates with most health insurance plans, including Medicare. If we are not a contracted provider for your insurance company, we will not file your insurance, but we will provide you with a paid receipt for your reimbursement.
- We are required to collect co-payment each and every visit & they are due at the time of service. Procedures not covered by insurance are also due at the time of service. If you have a deductible plan, you will be asked to pay one-half of your total visit charges at the time of your appointment. We will then send you a statement for any balance after your insurance has paid. Each insurance plan is different. If you have a question or concern, you may want to contact your insurance company prior to your appointment.
- Cosmetic services are not billable to insurance and payment is due at the time of service.
- All minor patients must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. The responsibility for minors rests with the accompanying adult.
- Patients are responsible for co-payments, deductibles and remaining balances. In addition to cash and checks, we accept VISA, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. We also accept CareCredit as an alternate form of payment.
Prescription Refills & Nurse Calls:
Calls to our nursing staff are returned between the hours of 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 12:30 - 4:00 p.m. daily. The phone nurse receives many calls in a day’s time so calls may be prioritized. If your call is not of an urgent nature, please allow 24 hours for a return call. To expedite prescription refills or any medical questions you may have, please submit your request through our patient portal. Please note, if you have not been seen by a provider in the last six months, you will need to be seen before any further refills are given.